"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Work of Art


In the midst of our chaotic Sunday's, I've recently found a type of rest in them. A time to breath easier even if it means running around. Enjoying the little moments in between. I spent the afternoon working on this piece of art =D. It was crazy hair night at Awana's and instead of simply giving Luke a haircut, he wanted me to leave the middle for the night. With some sticky, hair glue and yellow hair spray, I'd say it looks pretty awesome. =)

P.s. I swear I have hair in the back of my throat! Gross! Why does this always happen to me? Do I just leave my mouth open when I'm concentrating or something?? Must be, because this happens when I'm knitting too and I get little fuzzies in the back of my throat....

No comments:

Post a Comment