"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Take A Chance



Every once in awhile I'm reminded of how much I dislike change and I know I've mentioned this before. But it seems just when I start getting settled into something, God likes changing things up a bit and making sure I'm not relying on something "steady" in my life then Him. He pulls it out from under me and I realize those "steady" things aren't really so steady after all. A change up also seems to make me thankful for things and causes me to look to God for my daily needs instead of something I've become used to. Time to wake up He says! :) Take a chance, live a little on the crazy side. How exciting! Besides the best things in life come from being able to visibly see they only came because of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment