"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Friday, October 28, 2011

Kickin In


*Sigh* My first day home and everyone decides to wake up really early :). The day started out by me getting to draw a spider tattoo on my best friend for her Halloween costume. Fun stuff! I rather enjoyed unpacking and cleaning up today. My spastic brain has kicked in again and I've started gathering ideas for all sorts of projects I want to take on, including a Mary Kay holiday giveaway and holiday shoots. Forcing myself not to think about it now. And, I got to spend the most wonderful time with my lovey. He's wonderful to talk to and listen to. I'm such a lucky girl. He melts my heart all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment