"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Road Trip


Well I made it here safe and sound J. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to post this until tomorrow hopefully at some point. My day did not start off as planned. To make a long story short, my dad didn’t like one tire on my car and thought it might be better for me to get a new one before I left. After running all around Clermont for a tire place that had a 15 inch tire in stock, I started getting rather frustrated. Not to mention it’s like 1pm now… Finally, got one put on in Sanford and was finally on my way at 3pm. Arriving here for church and had a lovely dinner with friends. Here’s to a good night’s sleep!
Love the light that comes through Rachel's window in the morning! (yes, this wasn't taken yesterday ;)).

No comments:

Post a Comment