"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sleep Please

To say I'm overly tired would be an understatement, physically and mentally. It was sad to leave today and I didn't sleep so well last night. Plus, driving all day today has left me randomly laughing uncontrollably, clumsy, irritable, worrying, not being able to spell anything while I'm writing this, terribly crumbling my scone as I'm trying to eat it here at Starbucks, leaving my stuff all over the place, and then randomly laughing uncontrollably at myself again, imagining how ridiculous I look to Rachel and Jon sitting next to me. I simple do not have it together tonight. Sleep is a must for another 5 hour drive home tomorrow. But I am so ready. I think I need a hug...

P.s. This picture obviously was from yesterdays shoot, but they were too cute to only share one. Plus, I didn't have time to take one today. And, I'm not going to stress about it.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment