"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Day Before

Ho hum...blah. That's about the majority of my thoughts as I pack tonight. No I'm not done. I always get so excited right before I leave and then when it comes down to the day before I don't feel like packing and I don't feel like leaving either. I'm weird. It always takes a day or so for me to feel normal again. I'm such a home body some times. But on the other hand, I've very excited to take a road trip myself and see my friends :). It will be good and it will be a change of scenery which will result in lots of picture taking! Can't promise wifi and internet for at least the next few days, so we'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment