"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Just Go Away


I'm not quite sure why, but this picture makes me happy. Maybe it's the focusing or something.
Can I just say that I am sooo very tired and sick of this rain! Please just go away! I don't mean to complain here, but after a few days of no sunshine I start to feel like a flower that is starting to wilt. And from the looks of it, it seems it'll be sticking around for another two days or so. Thankfully I have no work tomorrow. Maybe a movie day? A reading a book on the couch all snuggled up with a blanket day? Or perhaps a day with my best friend who has been gone for far too long? We shall see... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment