"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Friday, September 9, 2011

An Exciting Day


I shall mark it in my memory that today was an exciting day. I woke up as the sun was rising and drove with the top down enjoying the beautiful weather we've had the last few mornings, and met my lovey at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. I, then got to shop all day long with Amy! It was simply wonderful. Spent a little too much :/ but it was well worth it. I now have a new laptop :). Sigh of relief.

Whilst shopping at Joann's, I found they didn't carry the right size DPNS that I needed. Therefore I heeded the idea from a friend and made my own out of a dowel for 99 cents. I'm pretty proud of them :) Now for them to dry...

No comments:

Post a Comment