"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Friday, September 30, 2011

Give It All


So excited for my new business cards! Finished up everything for the baby blanket ministry today and we are ready to get things started! Finally!

I attended the funeral today of a dear friend of our family. He was a missionary serving in Africa for 40 years. Hearing his story, and stories about his life from other people was amazing. And, somewhat saddening to me as well. He was God's man and how many people do we know with stories to tell but we simply don't take the time to hear them. And, at some point it's too late. People are important. His humility, love for God, and service spoke volumes to me. And, he's not even here anymore. I would love to leave this Earth knowing I did everything in my power to show the love of Jesus to everyone who crossed my path. Though funerals can be very sad, AIM always does a wonderful job at making them encouraging, and always focusing on the hope of Jesus and that one day we will see him and all our other brothers and sisters in Christ once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment