"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Unconditional


"I have loved you with an everlasting love." -Jeremiah 31:3

Sigh...the end of a wonderfully, long weekend. Strangely, I've made many lovely memories in the last 4 days and am feeling fully refreshed to take on the new week. Let me just say, if there is one thing that will make a woman's heart sore, is to know she is unconditionally and unfathomably loved. My Savior loves me like that ^_^.

I'm sitting here in my room after a warm bath, with my very favorite candle lit (Yankee Midnight Cove), unwinding, and cuddling with my ...computer?? Yes, I'd much rather it be a book but I must finish this first. :) Umm...I'm sooo craving scones right now. How random. This is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment