"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bury Them


I've spent many mornings wondering why on occassion, I wake up with a sense of dread or depressing thoughts. In some ways, iut seems to set the mood for the rest of the day. Maybe it has something to do with dreams. Yeah....that would make sense. Cause I sure had one. Many times those bad dreams are based off of real life fears. I guess that solution would be to release them over to God...well duh. But who really does that all that often. I'm just blabbing here, but there must be someone with these same feelins out there and therefore I don't mind sharing my mind.
The good news is, on days like this it only takes little things to cheer me up :).

No comments:

Post a Comment