"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Search for Beauty


Sunday's have become my favorite day of the week, during the summer. I'm always looking for new places and things to take pictures of due to this project (very good thing for me). So I went over to my neighbor's house and wandered all over her beautiful, jungle like (in places which is awesome) flower gardens. I found all sorts of beauty's! The type of flower in this picture, reminds me of a garden we had that was full of them when my brother and I had when we were little. :) I dream of someday having an enclosed garden of flowers like the one in the secret garden. How magical would that be!!

P.S. I must say that I'm so excited Luke is coming back tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment