"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nothing Familiar


“Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by.” – Robert Frost

"It's a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien

If you can't tell, I'm aching for an adventure today! Something new and something exciting, and quite possibly slightly dangerous would be nice too. I did some college work today and I couldn't help but find myself thinking up all sorts of crazy ideas, while my lectures played in the background. I would like to wake up in a place where I knew not one person and had all the time in the world to wander, dream, and breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment