"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Place


I don't think I could have a crazier day than today. So much running around, and all the while it felt as if I was holding my breath. Sometimes I just need a reminder that there are things I can't control, and today held many of those little reminders.

I sit facing this window in my room whenever I'm doing anything on the computer, or such as today knitting. Towards the end of the day, the sun dances through the shadows of the trees on my window sill, fading in and out. It's almost magical. It's my favorite place to be as the sun is beginning to set. This picture doesn't capture the beauty of it, but it does provide a glimpse. I love the light shining on the bottle in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment