"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just Trust Me


Nothing too creative today, but something that is important. This is my wall chalk board. It's become the place I write down all my random thoughts and verses that hit me in the brain. Amidst all the thoughts I think in a day, today I thought some worrisome ones that really had no business being there. My initial reaction to things I worry about, is how I can fix this. Then I start staring because I'm so lost in my thoughts about the future. When I finally told myself to stop it, this is ridiculous (because I could not come up with a logic answer to my worries), the last part of this verse came to my mind..."lean not on your own understanding." Maybe there isn't a way for me to fix it in my understanding, but God can. And, he tells me to trust. That was enough to make all my worries go away. The Lord will provide, I need not worry about "silly" things. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment