"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another Place and Another Time



Caleb and myself are the family bookworms. I believe we're the only ones that have discovered the innumerable magical, worlds you can enter in through them. It's so very real that we can both get so absorbed into them that we can't leave until it's finished. I am a bit jealous that I don't have as much time to read as Caleb does these days. Today a book he's been waiting to be finished arrived in the mail. He wrote a music piece for a contest, was a semi-finalist and had the book sent to him before it's in stores. How exciting! You can imagine what he's doing right as this moment.


On a side note, I'm very excited! Dad's bringing home my new lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment