"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Saturday, June 11, 2011

An Exciting Meeting


Today was a very exciting day for Caleb. By some strange turn of events, Shane got in contact with Caleb's favorite author, Bryan Davis. And, it just so happened he was driving back home from a road trip today and would be passing by our house. So he stopped by (his wife and daughter as well)... Yeah, stopped by. Ridiculous! But, awesome. I went to get Caleb after they had arrived, and told him someone was here to see him, to which he replied "Is it someone I would want to see?" I now have in my possession a video taped "gasp and a BRYAN D....oh my gosh!!" It was priceless! A very nice family and wonderful people. Glad we were able to meet them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment