"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Away With The Sun



The sun was hitting the milk weed, giving off a warm glow. The world was very much alive as the sun was sinking low. The wind swept past the brush, wrapping itself around my body, and through my hair. Wishing I could lay down in the midst of it, and be completely enveloped in it all, I could hear a voice that rose above it all, "I love you. I created this for you, this is my beauty. Do you like it? Does it enthrall you?" My heart melted all the way through. My Savior woes me, because he delights in me. And I danced in the field with my Savior near, falling deeper in love, watching my worries float away with the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment