"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Monday, August 15, 2011

Breaking Away




"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill


"Horses lend us the wings we lack." ~Author Unknown

"The horse is God's gift to mankind."
~Arabian Proverb


I'm going to break the rules again today because I can ;) and upload more than one picture. I can't help it. I can't choose one. Caleb and I had an adventure today, and during it we visited this little lady. I don't think I've posted a picture of her before and I don't know why because she is soo pretty. I love her color and I especially like her white eyelashes. They're so neat looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment