"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

One Step At A Time


I've come to the conclusion that I am an over-exuberant thinker at times. Must take everything one step at a time. These are the words I must tell myself over and over again, as my racing brain says "let's do it all at once!" Ever get a sinking feeling when you realize your circumstances won't allow for all your brilliant ideas. Yeah, I get that quite often... And, here I am rambling. But this is a place for my thoughts. So I must also write something positive because there are too many positive things in my life to only write my frustrations. I am shooting the pictures for Shane upcoming Christmas cd, hopefully this Saturday. The setup for this is one of my crazy ideas that is actually coming true. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment