"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Monday, August 1, 2011

All In One


Today's post is a collaboration of my many flower pictures. So much wonderfulness in one picture, it makes me happy.

It's now the beginning of another month. And, I cannot help but get a twinge of excitement at the coming season. This year has gone by so fast, I cannot believe it's already this time again, before you know it, it'll be Christmas time. I am so ready for Autumn. I'm in need of some crisp, cool air, please!! I'm ready for color. I'm ready for something new. Something I don't think normally of, but I'm so thankful God created seasons. I'm someone that needs change, I need creativeness, and a different flow every now and again. Seems like God is the same way :) How neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment