"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Monday, July 18, 2011

Over The Hill


This is basically how I was feeling today. I look ahead and worry about what's to come in the future, if everything will work out just so. Because of course I have this picture in my head of how life is supposed to go. *Sigh* First problem right there... Obviously there's no way to know what's down the road, I need to watch what's in front of me. It's something I go through over and over again. Don't know when I'll learn. I get so antsy over things that "might" be. The things I can't change about the future and the worries I have, I can pray about them and give them to God. Matthew 14:31 "You of little faith, why did you doubt?' This verse never ceases to astound me. I love it so much! It's so simply. So childlike. Quite honestly when put like that, how much better is life when it's in God's hands. Why do I doubt God's ability to take care of me, as if I could do any better? So silly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment