"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Never Grow Up


Too many people grow up.
That's the real trouble with the world,
too many people grow up.
They forget.
- Walt Disney

This morning I decided to start working on a skirt that I bought fabric for yesterday. Without a pattern, I had to imagine all sorts of ideas before I started cutting it out. After spending a couple hours doing this and not knowing how exactly it would turn out, I had mom help me. Later on, I started trying to imagine an idea for my picture today and my imagination was absolutely fried. Sometimes I still feel like such a little girl inside, and imagine and day dream all day long. And, then other days I can't even think to imagine things. The imagination of a child is such a precious thing. I used to spend all day outside in the woods, dreaming of all sorts of things and playing, playing, playing til the sun went down. So even though I have to grow up on the outside, I'll still keep the little girl imagination on the inside and never grow up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment