"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cast Your Cares


Thank the Lord my Jesus is a relational redeemer. At the end of very day (or any time for that matter), He's there. He wants to hear about how I'm feeling and He wants me to share my heart. It's a good thing there's no limit and that He doesn't tire of my non-understanding and all my questions. And that at the end of everything I have to spill out and hand over no matter what it is, He says, Casts your cares upon me, for I will give you rest. Don't worry. I'm here and I'm in control.

This is a little book I've had since I was little. I used to love reading it over and over again. The sliding pictures used to entertain me for hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment