"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Last of 2011


Booked our 2012 St. Augustine trip today! So very excited! And, to think it's so close now! This Project 365 will see our trip one last time.

I've decided to make an Alice in Wonderland dress. Or at least piece it together. I'm sitting here cutting the fabric as I anticipate putting it together. And, about to head out for a movie at my lovey's house. Happy New Year's Eve. Are you making any New Year's resolutions? I think I've finally gotten all mine written out, not that there are that many =D... But I think it's always something fun to do! Making small goals has always been fun to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment