"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Monday, January 23, 2012

A Day's Adventure


What an absolutely odd day it has been! I started out going over to my neighbors house to get some wood cut. The wood was for the base of the center piece in this picture. After a few futile attempts at trying to get smooth cut circles, my neighbor called a friend. So we jumped in the car, and ended up at a sawmill in Eustis. We walked around in about a foot of sawdust as far as you could see. And, found a bunch of Ostridge's staring at me. They were the creepiest things. Even though I knew they were behind a fence and I was safe, the fact that their necks stuck through them about three feet was just weird... Seriously stinks that I didn't have my camera with me :( However, this picture is the finished product of my days adventures :D

No comments:

Post a Comment