"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Transparent


Experimenting some more with light, it never gets old. I love the lighting at this time of day, it brings the pictures to life and brings out fine detail in delicate things. :) Transparent. I think people are like that too. Brought to life when God is shining in their hearts. You're able to see what's really there. Transparent people. Real people. Not afraid to show who they are....it's really the biggest testimony you can give.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I think this is my Favorite post so far, I love your explanation and the example we can all be by sharing how Christ's love has transformed our lives. Such an example you are to us all. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete