"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Friday, May 27, 2011

Prayer


Got an early start today :) In case you can't tell those are letters from different stores names around town. While I was driving, I had to laugh (and reprimand) myself when I realized I was talking on the phone with one hand and sticking the camera out the window with the other hand (yes, I know...not a good idea with my reputation the past couple days but I'm having faith that those episodes are over now).

Anyways, I choose to write out this word with the letters because it's something that I've been feeling very strongly about over the past week. I don't think people, including myself realize how much power prayer has. And, in certain situations in life when you can't do anything but pray for someone...it helps know that it really is making a difference. It can change things. And, in addition to that it helps us to see that God does hear us and all I can say is that it makes me feel so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment