"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blessings


This has been a truly, wonderful Thanksgiving. I have so much to be grateful for. Whenever I take the time to sit down and count my blessings, I always come away feeling so content and ashamed at the same time wondering why I don't thank God everyday for the things I've been given. I am so blessed.

I did a shoot with this wonderful family this morning. Last minute, but I'm loving the way they turned out. Now if only the boys were looking in this one...

So after searching through all the black friday ads, I came to the realization that there just aren't any amazing deals we were interesting in. Therefore, Mom and I have called off our early black friday shopping and will go later in the day. That way, we won't look like zomies for our family shoot tomorrow evening. Goodnight everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Let the Christmas festivities begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment