"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Monday, April 18, 2011

Breaking Through



I love how the light is enveloping this heart, shaped leaf. I can't help but say I've been feeling rather discouraged lately. And, not until I uploaded this picture today did I start to feel somewhat better. I think for the next week I want my daily posting to be of something I can see God in. I think I need that for myself and have even been discouraged with this project because I've been so worried and uptight about getting a "good" picture each day all the while feeling so drained. That mind set isn't going to carry me through the other 289 days left. So without even intending to do this, this is my first picture starting this week that God has used to help me in some small way. This little heart that is being enveloped in light along its edges and even through it reminds me of my heart and that reminder I need ever so often that Christ is there loving me. More than anyone ever could and that He will always be there for me, holding me close and wrapping me in light.

No comments:

Post a Comment