"Photography, alone of the arts, seems perfected to serve the desire humans have for a moment - this very moment, to stay." - Sam Abell

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Little Ones



I cannot think of one predominant thing I did today, because I did so many things and this picture really doesn't have to do with any of them. I just like old looking lights like this :). I did realize one thing today while I was in Awana's. There was a little 5 year old girl sitting next to me that told me she was going to be a missionary and she was very passionate about it too. As I asked her questions about it, her answers were so simple and yet they were so trusting and so full of faith, it made me want to cry. Children are so precious. They are full of dreams and joy. And, their innocence is like a breath of fresh air. It's like a glimpse of Christ to me.

"Let the little children come to Me,and do not forbid them;for of such is the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 19:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment